Welcome to: . . . Shell-ebration Beach House at 369 McCarthy Avenue, Oceano. Shell-ebration Beach House is a fabulous vacation rental located between Pismo State Beach and Oceano Dunes State Vehicular Recreational Area on the beautiful Central California Coast. It is located in the popular Strand neighborhood of Oceano, less than a block to the beach. It is just a short walk to the Playground, Lagoon, Nature Trail, Pismo State Beach, County Park and restaurants.
SO MUCH TO DO SO CLOSE BY:
This is the only beach in California where you may drive onto the beach, ride horses (stable nearby), rent dune buggies, four wheelers and kayaks. You may also build a beach bonfire, fish, surf, or swim. Nearby is a playground, a nature center, nature trails, lagoon fishing, Monarch Butterfly Grove, the Pismo pier and downtown Pismo Beach, the Village of Arroyo Grande, award wining wineries, golfing, biplane rides, The Great American Melodrama, antique stores, restaurants, the outlet mall and so much more! The magnificent Hearst Castle and Solvang Danish Village are each about an hour away.
A GREAT PLACE TO CELEBRATE FAMILY REUNIONS, ANNIVERSARIES, WEDDINGS, CHURCH RETREATS
OR OTHER SPECIAL OCCASIONS.
Built in 2007 and completely refurnished and updated in 2011, this large, comfortable 2000 square foot, 3 bedroom 2 bath home features many upgrades and amenities. Included are 2 Master bedrooms, 2 kitchens and 2 family rooms, so your group can be together or apart as needed. Amenities include extra thick, comfortable, pillow top mattresses, an upgraded kitchen, gas fireplace, karaoke, foosball, table tennis, free wireless internet access, washer and dryer. The huge roof deck includes a gas fire pit and gas grill, and has 360 degree views of the lagoon, dunes, mountains, and ocean.
• Family Room has a large screen cable television, DVD &VHS player, Foosball, a comfortable Queen sofa bed, plus toys and games for the kids. The kids have their own special area, called Harry Potter's closet, which of course, is located under the stairs.
• The downstairs kitchen includes an electric stove, oven and microwave.
• The Downstairs Master Bedroom has a California King Bed with a comfortable, extra thick, pillow-top mattress for a good nights sleep. The Master has its own patio access. The Master has a cable television with DVD and VHS player.
• The downstairs bathroom includes a shower in the tub.
• The downstairs fenced Patio with table and chairs provides a place to enjoy your morning cup of coffee, or a place to let the kids play outside.
• The large, upgraded kitchen has gas stove, oven, microwave & dishwasher, making it easy to prepare delicious meals for your group.
• The kitchen bar seats four or can be used to serve drinks and snacks.
• The Library provides a comfortable place to relax, read or carry on a quiet conversation. It includes a variety of books and magazines for lazy beach reading as well as a selection of over100 movies on DVD and VHS.
• The Family Room has gas fireplace, large screen cable television, DVD & VHS player, and a karaoke machine so your group can have fun together. The dining table seats up to 10. Four more may be seated at the kitchen bar or at a card table. A comfortable Queen sofa-sleeper provides additional sleeping options.
• The Upstairs Master Bedroom has a California King Bed with a comfortable, extra thick, pillow-top mattress for a good night's sleep. The Upstairs Master has its own Television with DVD and VHS player and balcony access.
• The Upstairs Bedroom has 2 full beds with comfortable, thick, pillow-top mattresses, TV with DVD & VHS player plus balcony access. Two roll-away beds stored in the closet can be easily moved wherever is most convenient.
• The Balcony connects upstairs Master and the upstairs Bedroom providing convenient place to relax, get sun & watch the world go by.
• The upstairs bathroom includes a shower in the tub.
ROOFTOP VIEW DECK
The huge roof deck offers plenty of space for all your activities! The deck includes a gas fire pit and a gas grill.Ê It is an ideal place for outdoor dining or entertaining, watching the sunset, enjoying a glass of local wine or just relaxing. The roof deck offers 360 degree views of the lagoon, dunes, mountains, and ocean.ÊA glass windbreak is provided for your added comfort.
SLEEPING SUMMARY (14 maximum):
2 California King Beds (Downstairs Upstairs Masters)
2 Full Beds (Upstairs)
2 Queen Sofa Beds (Downstairs & Upstairs Family Rooms)
2 ROLL-AWAY BEDS (Upstairs)
1 Queen Airbed
Large 2 car garage, plus 2 more vehicles in driveway.
Summer Season & Holiday weekends: $450 per night . . . $2900 per week
Off-Season: $375 per night . . . $2100 per week
+ $200 cleaning fee and 12% county occupancy tax. Longer term winter rates available, please inquire.
Shell-ebration Beach House is a non-smoking facility.
No pets please.
To reserve or for further information, please call Gail 805-473-9210 or e-mail: email@example.com
Thank you for visiting . . . http://www.Shell-ebration.com
Presented by: Rainbow Ventures . . . www.rainbow-ventures.biz